Compulsory provision to membership of CEO is accreditation availability.
Membership in CEO is carried out on the basis of a written application from accredited expert organizations.
The application must contain the following information,
according to Appendix No. 1 to the Provision on the membership of The professional association of accredited expert organizations “Chamber of expert organizations”:
– full name of the legal entity;
– legal and postal address, contacts, e-mail;
– bank details;
– confirmation of acquaintance with the Charter and the Provision on membership of CEO, consent with it and the obligation to carry out it.
Candidate provides the following documents to the statement:
– copy of the reference of state registration of legal entity;
– copy of the Charter;
– notarized copy of the Certificate on accreditation;
– information about experts of the organization (with application of copies of certificates and diplomas of experts);
– information on awards, advanced training, scientific degrees, honorary titles of experts and specialists;
– information on material and technical equipment;
– information on quality management system of projects examination;
– information on availability of normative and technical and methodological literature;
– copy of the identity certificate of the first head of the organization and phone number.